- Muksinova K.N., Neta R., Kirillova E.N. et al. Establishment of Russian Radiobiological Human Tissue Repository. Medical Radiology a. Radiation Safety, 2001; 46; 64: 98-106.
- Muksinova K.N., Neta R., Kirillova E.N. et al. Biological Material Repository of Personnel of the First Atomic Enterprise of Russia. Siberian Medical Journal, c.Tomsk, 2003; 5; 18: 84-89 (in Russian).
- Muksinova K.N., Neta R., Kirillova E.N. et al. Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository for Workers of the First Russian Nuclear Enterprise as a Unique Resource for Research on Effects from Protracted Radiation Exposure. 11 International Congress of the IRPA, 23-28 May 2004. Madrid, Spain. Abstract, P. 25.
- Muksinova K., Kirillova E., Zakharova M., Revina V., Neta R. A repository of biospecimens from Mayak workers exposed to protracted radiation. Health Physics, 2006; 90; 3: 263-265.
- Zakharova M.L., Rybkina V.L., Kirillova E.N. et al. A Study of oncomarkers level in Mayak PA workers exposed to plutonium. Issues of Radiation Safety, 2006; Special edition 2: 5-12 (in Russian).
- Kirillova E.N., Muksinova K.N., Drugova E.D. et al. Immune status of Mayak PA workers and citizens of Ozyorsk. Issues of Radiation Safety, 2006; Special edition 2: 13-23 (in Russian).
- Muksinova K.N., Revina V.S., Kirillova E.N. et al. Radiobiological description of Tumor Tissue Bank of personnel of the first atomic enterprise of Russia. Medical Radiology a. Radiation Safety, 2006; 51; 5: 44-51 (in Russian).
- Drugova E.D. Serum TNF-alfa and Its Receptors Concentration in Professionals in Long Term Period after Prolonged Radiation Exposure. Radiation Biology. Radioecology, 2007; 47; 6: 696-700 (in Russian).
- Bezlepkin V.G., Scherbatenko A.V., Antipova V.N. et al. Genetic effects of prolonged external gamma-radiation in man revealed in the offspring of exposed parents. Medical Journal of Astrakhan, 2008; 3; 3 (attachment): 71-73(in Russian).
- Zakharova M.L., Kirillova E.N., Drugova E.D .et al. A Study of Molecular Biomarkers under Prolonged Radiation Exposure. Medical Journal of Extreme Events; 2009; 2(28): 40-49 (in Russian).
- Kirillova E.N., Drugova E.D., Muksinova K.N. et al. Immune Status of Mayak PA Personnel in Long Term Period after Occupational Radiation Exposure. Journal of Immunology, 2007; 28; 1: 37-42 (in Russian).
- Zakharova M.L., Bezlepkin V.G., Kirillova E.N. et al. Radiobiology Human Tissue Repository Genetic Material and the Certain Results of its Study. Medical Radiology a. Radiation Safety, 2010; 55; 5: 5-13 (in Russian).
- Oslina D.S., Drugova E.D., Kirillova E.N. Lung local immune status in PA Mayak workers in the long-term period of prolonged radiation exposure. Issues of Radiation Safety, 2010; 1: 53-59 (in Russian).
- Bezlepkin V.G., Kirillova E.N., Zakharova M.L. et al. Long-term and transgeneration molecular and genetic effects of prolonged radiation exposure in nuclear industry employees. Radiation Biology. Radioecology, 2011; 51; 1: 20-32 (in Russian).
- Kirillova E.N., Zakharova M.L., Pavlova O.S., Lukianova T.V. Serum and Membrane Regulatory Proteins Level in the Blood of the Nuclear Plant Workers as an Indicator of Radiation-Induced Changes in Immune Homeostasis. Russian Journal of Allergology, 2011, 1; 4: 172-174.
- E. Kirillova, M. Zakharova, K. Muksinova, E. Drugova, O. Pavlova, S.
Sokolova. Quantitative assessment of regulatory proteins information in blood
as markers of radiation effects in the late period after occupational
exposure. // Health Physics. – 2012. – V. 103. – # 1. – P. 28-36.
- Pavlova OS, Kirillova EN, Lukianova TV, Oslina DS, Ryzhov VP. Assessment
of Bronchopulmonary Immunity status for Mayak PA Workers at the Late Period
after Prolonged Exposure. Radiation Biology. Radioecology, 2012; 52; 6:
582-592 (in Russian).
- Bezlepkin VG, Kirillova EN, Zakharova ML, Pavlova OS et al. Long-term and
transgeneration molecular and genetic effects of prolonged radiation exposure
in nuclear industry employees. “The Lessons of Chernobyl: 25 years later”,
editors: Elena B. Burlakova and Valeria I. Naydich, 2012, NOVA Science
Publishers, Inc. (New York) ISBN: 978-1-61324-516-3. P. 139-55.
- Lomaeva M. G., Malahova L. V., Zakharova M. L., Sokolova S. N., Fomenko L.
A., Antipova V. N., Soboleva I. J., Bezlepkin V. G., Kirillova E. N., Gaziev
A. I. Variability of DNA Simple Sequence Repeats in Peripheral Blood of Humans
Subjected to Prolonged Exposures of Ionizing Radiation. Radiation Biology.
Radioecology, 2013; 53; 1: 25-32 (in Russian).